- This event has passed.
InterNETworking Event 2017
July 20 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
A Casual & Informative Networking Event for the Top IT Professionals
Network with fellow industry leaders in a casual atmosphere by the beach:
- Learn about new technologies other industry leaders have implemented this year
- Which technologies were implemented? Which worked? Which didn’t?
- Discuss best practices in Cloud, Converged Infrastructure, VDI & more!
- Learn from others who may have been hit by ransomware/attacks this year
- Which manufacturers and vendors are others using? Who throws the best parties?
Kenneth Belva, a cyber security expert practicing in the field since 1998 serving in both technical and non-technical roles.
Florence Hudson, Senior VP and Chief Innovation Officer from Internet2 will speak about ransomware and the Internet of Things (IoT) and its impact on security.
Morning Discussions and Keynote on Cybersecurity,
Followed by Lunch, Networking & Cocktails by the Beach
* If your institution’s compliance rules require you to pay for this event, you may pay a fee of $50 on-site by cash, check or credit card. Receipts will be available.
This an open invitation to the academic and government personnel in the Tri-State area, so feel free to bring your colleagues. We look forward to mingling, learning and having a good time with you by the beach!
Schedule of Events
|9:30 AM – 10:20 AM||Registration|
|10:20 AM – 10:30 AM||Welcome Remarks and Introduction to the First speaker, Ken Belva|
|10:30 AM – 11:30 AM||Ken Belva – The Current Cyber Security Landscape|
|11:30 AM – 11:35 AM||Introduction to MRA Video/ Sizzle Reel|
|11:35 AM – 11:40 AM||Introduction to MRA CEO, Bruno Tirone|
|11:40 AM – 11:55 AM||Bruno Tirone Address the Attendees|
|12:00 PM – 12:55 PM||Lunch|
|12:55 PM – 1:00 PM||Introduction to Second Speaker, Florence Hudson|
|1:00 PM – 2:00 PM||Florence Hudson – Key Technology Trends and the Internet of Things|
|2:00 PM||Closing Remarks, Dessert & Informal Networking|